There’s so much more to gifting someone with flowers than what may have initially crossed your mind. Apart from their striking nature, here are some advantages to look forward to:
The act of sending someone flowers is a thoughtful way to establish meaningful relationships between people, in whatever context. An arrangement sent through especially to them signifies that they are on your mind and wish them well in general.
The process of giving a loved one flowers is only a part of the many benefits that flower gifting offers. Once you’ve shown your friend or family member that you are thinking of them, a flower delivery makes for a welcome surprise and stunning addition to any room.
A striking bouquet may provide just as many benefits to mental health as it provides to its environment. Studies have shown that adding flowers to a space can help uplift the look and feel of the room and decrease stress and anxiety, increase productivity, and encourage the creativity of the occupants. By adding a bouquet to any room, you create a generally more relaxed and inviting environment.
When you order fresh flowers for someone, you help make them feel special and give them a gift they will keep around for as long as possible.
Fresh flowers as a gift are lovely, and the joy of receiving them and having them adorn your home for a while gives continued joy.
- If you wish your blooms to last a bit longer, you can add a quarter teaspoon of bleach (per one litre of water) to the vase of water to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
- You should place your flower arrangement in a cool area, away from heat, as this will hasten your flowers’ expiration. Avoiding direct sunlight will also aid in keeping your flowers fresh for longer.
- Bacteria are not a friend to your fresh flowers, so be sure to keep the vase clean and change to fresh water at least every second or third day.
- Another handy tip is to cut the stems of your flowers at an angle as soon as you receive them. They tend to draw air into their stems while out of the water; blocking absorption and cutting will remove any air bubbles and allow your flowers to draw up the fresh water in their vase.
- Room temperature water is best for your flowers. If you wish to speed up the blooming of unopened buds, use warm water to help them open quicker. (The only side effect of this practice is that your beautiful blooms might die sooner).